Sunday, July 17, 2016

Panther City Review

A new literary journal, the Panther City Review,  will publish its first issue this fall. The journal will launch at The Last Word Bookstore, the new indie bookstore in Fort Worth, though I can't yet provide a firm date on that. However, I do know that the journal will be available at the Arts Goggle in Fort Worth on October 8. Contributors will be available to sign copies of the inaugural issue. Considering that two of my short stories will be included, I plan to be one of the contributors in attendance.

The Panther City Review is the publishing arm of Sleeping Panther Press, founded by Rachel Pilcher. I am very excited about the new press and Rachel's mission to publish independent talent. I expect great things from this sleeping giant.




No comments:

Post a Comment