Monday, May 28, 2018

An Ice Cream Social in Luckenbach

Yesterday afternoon we met our ol' buddy Tim and his fine young family at the ice cream social in Luckenbach. Tim, Fernanda, and their young 'uns traveled the backroads from their home in San Antonio to meet us. Martina, my mother, and I cruised in from my mother's place in Fredericksburg.

Tim's son, whose favorite color is green, enjoyed mint ice cream while his daughter dined upon something with chunks of chocolate in it. My mother opted for the peach ice cream, and I took a bite of hers as a means of empirical study. Yes, ice cream was ingested, T-shirts were procured, and a lovely time was had by all on this day of sunshine, picnic tables, and music beneath the oaks.

Here are Tim's young 'uns befriending a feathered inhabitant of Luckenbach, Texas. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment