Thursday, October 6, 2016

Funky Times Ahead

This Saturday Sleeping Panther Press and the Fort Worth Writers' Boot Camp will be at the Arts Goggle. If you happen to be in Panther City, stop by, say hi, and support the local literary scene by scoring yourself a copy of the Panther City Review.

When I first attended the Arts Goggle many years ago, it could have been described as a driving tour. You drove around the Near Southside from venue to venue looking at art and talking to nice people. Now the Goggle is a bona fide festival, and I must say that I am a huge fan. It is loose and fun and mellow with good food, live music, and plenty of visual art to gander. I no longer attend the Main Street Arts Festival because it has become too large and too crowded, but the Goggle suits me fine. Although 30,000 people attended last year, the vibe was still groovy and the time still grand.

Image result for arts goggle  

No comments:

Post a Comment