Sunday, March 6, 2016

Texas Monthly Barbeque Finder

We all know that barbeque is serious business here in the Lone Star State. When I am on the road, I am always sure to consult the Texas Monthly Barbeque Finder on my cellphone. It is the oracle of the holy brisket and the sanctified pork rib. With the aid of the aforementioned app, I discovered Mumford's Place in Victoria, a barbeque haven I would have never found without the aid of BBQ technology. Mumford's sides, by the way, are of the same high quality as their sensational barbeque. The app also led me to Longoria's in Fort Worth, the home of some of the finest sausage around. The quality of Longoria's 'que and sausage should come as no surprise since the owner was raised in prime Central Texas barbeque country, and he brought that tradition with him to Fort Worth.

Here is the link to the infallible oracle of Texas barbeque, where one can with a single swipe of a thumb know exactly how far he or she is from the fabled Franklin's Barbeque in Austin or any other purveyor of smoked flesh in the state of Texas.




Image result for mumfords bbq




No comments:

Post a Comment