Saturday, February 3, 2018

Super Bowl Chili

According to multiple news sources, Texans eat lots of chili on Super Bowl Sunday. Some folks even have little chili cookoffs at their homes for the big game. I even heard of an informal chili cookoff that was won by sweet potato chili. And no, I'm not making that up.

Now I will be quite frank. I do not engage in debate about chili. Here in Texas, it's like debating politics or religion. Beans or no beans? You could start a thermonuclear war with that question. Or, at the very least, folks could start lobbing jalapeno missiles at one another. Anyway, if you are looking for a recipe for Super Bowl chili, I have provided you with two. Enjoy your bowl of red!!!

Here is a Terlingua championship chili:


Here is another Terlingua championship chili:


Image result for bowl of chili terlingua



No comments:

Post a Comment